Crash complaint

Okay so literaly every single time i try to return to warcraft 3 and relearn… it gives me a crash error report id bl ah blah E38E3EF4-059F-4B6C-A08C-86C32FA23FD8 literally has been unplayable since reforge came out, literaly my pc is running better quality games no issues no crashs at all, but reforge is just forever crashing… Can’t even play the campaign

4 Likes

FFS fix your game Blizzard!!

I am guessing you have a ryzen CPU?

I had found out it was a corrupted file or installation. So a clean installation should fix the CTD issue.

no idea my husband built the pc for me lol

1 Like

Just started trying to play the campaign again. it crashed 8 times while doing prologue and now im on the human campaign and it has crashed 4 more times. game appears to be running fine the crashes and closes game. I dont understand.

i reinstalled which worked until i got to frozen throne then its crash centrel again…

damn it blizzard give us back the old warcraft 3 game atleast it was PLAYABLE

One player crashes every 2nd game in Battle tanks. This must be fixed! Open community hosting. This will save you money and give better games.

Sounds like a problem with the custom game you’re playing. Maybe you should find the person that made it and get them to fix it. Not sure what you’re talking about with “community hosting.” This has nothing to do with servers at all.