Control Groups not working

Windows Version.
When I am playing W3 reforged or classic mode. I try to group my units using CTRL+1 - 0 nothing happens. My CTRL button works in other instances but not for creating groups.

6 Likes

I’m having this same issue, the game is unplayable if we can’t keep control of our units!

Same problem here :frowning:

Are we supposed to just say if this is still an issue and hope it gets fixed? This is one of my favourite features and there’s nothing on how to fix it yet

Having the same issue.

Hi,

I’m also having the same issue. Control groups work fine in SC2.

I have similar bug, but when i group my units at control 1 or 2 or 3 doesn’t matter, while holding my control group i cant move around the map. My screen follows my group, and stutters around it. Impossible to play!

I’m having the same problem here - totally unable to remove units from a control group or otherwise reset the group once it’s made. I’m playin on a Mac.

Would be great for Blizzard to be a little more responsive…

I am having this problem too. I am playing campaign mode, the prelude orc campaign. Control groups are very buggy and shift-control to select additional units or deselect units does not work at all.

I can’t make control groups with shift or use ALT to ping, neither. I could use CMD/Ctrl (Mac) to make control groups for half of one game, then suddenly CMD stopped working, too. Graphics card is Intel, not NVIDIA. This makes melee impossible to play.

I also can’t make control groups at all. Neither shift nor control work to make a control group. I am playing through the campaign.

still hasnt been fixed, makes competitive unplayable… uninstalling…\

what a joke its been a year and no fix. blizzard is a joke

Control groups work fine, it just doesn’t display bottom of screen like SC2.

same issue, how did you solve it?

so this just isn’t getting fixed I’m assuming? I even uninstalled and reinstalled :frowning:

This issue still exists in 2023, my ctrl key stopped working today. Maybe this will be the year they fix it? Lol jk

Control groups not working for me on mac nor PC

Still not fixed

I also have this issue Blizzard. Please prioritize this issue or post some possible troubleshoot instructions.

Same problem, game is unplayable if you cant making units group.