Continuing the discussion from

Continuing the discussion from Crash due to model creation failed:

Hey you! Caterpepi.
It’s been a while sense we talked, i’ve got some more info and wanted to give a update. Before i got into that i want to shed light on that i appropriate your openness & sympathy. i’ve been seeing that over the threads, it’s risky to do that, but very inspiring.

upon further tests i can with confident say crashing is not caused by background applications or other programs, because i only had Reforged running and it still crashed.
But! i think your on to something, so i spinned more on Application Hangs.
I got me think of Hyper threading, simplifying it. it makes unoptimized things optimized, this is a very good thing for alot of stuff like video editing software, game developing software, running alot of programs/applications at the same ect ect.

But! am thinking, trying to enhance something that is already very efficient can have the opposite effect. Regardless of what people experience.

I turned off hyper treading in bios, no crashes. It even stabilize the fps from jumping between 70-144 to 140-144 and did that for other games as well! like Modern Warefare and Star Wars battlefront 2.

If this is the cause, it might be important and related to level 3, server instability and potentially solve all intel gpu issues. I could also be very wrong. So this is just to keep you in the loop - am going to turn off my GPU and use the internal one, test with and without hyper threading for confirmation. I’ll report once i got more info.

I’m simply doing this because i want to and i feel it’s important. Any changes i do to my system is by my own admission.

p.s i know this is’t your fault but when i try to reply to my old post the system blocks me for replying because noone else have participated… am not saying i expected you to reply either, but if someone does’t i can’t update or correct my self, so on… it’s so frustrating…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Crash due to model creation failed