Constructive Feedback about Constructive Feedback

I want do constructive feedback but that is not possible in right way cause:

1. All discussion takes place in general section
    2.No subforums
    3.Developers seems not visit forum and interract with community
    Last seen February 9, when he banned a trolling post.

4.Tehnical limitations of forum doesnt allow smart visibility of media

5.There is no way i can express everything i feel about project

1. Moderators do not read full messages,just few words out of whole thread context and ban people due to ā€œflag postā€ option, never questioning a flaggers intentions.

2. Footman Art feedback has been deleted from user Ababmer, mine too.
    There was 0 % break of conduct surely in Ababmer post.

Another critic thread where i didnt break code of conduct, but was criticizing Reforged with arguments was deleted.

8.Seems they never read art feedback unless it confronts their choice

1. There are always people who defend every blizz choice without providing their feedback in same time.

But i must say its been reduced alot

1. Tell me how i can provide feedback i want show community mod files,compare them with Reforged, and in same time explain where certain style improvements or changes could be implemented for both projects.

Also if anyone from forum wanna study and compare things with me privately and help me do this i am free to discuss.

My skype is kantarion86 (Vampirism Fire icon, Kanta Rion)

Cause those things can not be passed in 1 post for sure.

3 Likes

Yeah bit weird, maybe theyre in the process of hiring a new community manager. The info blackout has been strange.

2 Likes

why would devs visit the forum? when there are a bunch of ā€œretardsā€ with their ā€œgreatā€ ideas? sh1t like wanting a champ for mentally ill people aka ā€œsick f*cksā€ ā€œtransgenderā€ champ or whatever these ILL ā€œpeopleā€ want and other bad ideas. like wanting more races based on joke characters, when they can barely balance the existing 4.

1 Like

Blizz & the developers dont owe you anything sonā€¦

Itā€™s hard to believe that there are people who still say thanks to Blizzard after fking up the gameā€™s balance and after months of poor communication.

Blizz and the developers DO very much owe anybody who prepurchased Reforged an enjoyable game at release. Many people are concerned after watching their recent fkups regarding balance and their refusal of fixing what they broke in the first place.

@MintGT1
You think creating an unorganized, poorly managed forum leads to great feedback? You must be a moron.

1 Like

Sure, they owe people who buy the game a quality game. However, youā€™re a smart man, you know an ā€˜enjoyable gameā€™ is subjective.

Dude, if they made sub-forums with capital letters and inner sections like :slight_smile:

1.Art
a)like b)dislike

2.Tehnical

a)editor
b)balance-mechanics
d) tools etc

3.Ideas,Future of Reforged

1. Patch thread

5.Other

If you had something similar fromt his then all those LGBT , new race based on real world races etc could be found in other or ideas section.

And yes, look at dev read time. Who would read this mess rofl. But its just a perfect excuse to intentionally make things not working and push own agenda and avoid community

Check anyones other read time. People are involved in discussions , they are not.

So yes they should discuss more. Wheres their community stuff member ?

Yeah, I bet a lot of people enjoy a poorly balanced competetive RTS.

1 Like