Constant Crashing

-Re-post from Bug Report-

So any time I try and play, my game crashes. I have been playing this since reforged launched, on this same PC. I am super casual on here, I usually either play the campaign, or customs or something. But any time I try and play a game, even a regular game or campaign mission, my game crashes randomly at different spots.

For instance, on the first blood elf mission it has been the worst… and I can’t get past building a base because it crashes constantly. Doesn’t matter if I am in a battle, doesn’t matter if I am just moving units around, or just click on an upgrade.
I have dropped all graphics settings to lowest and it still crashes with the same consistency. I ensure nothing else is running in the background. I’ve reinstalled, and even on a different drive. I have repaired. Nothing has worked.

I have contacted support (Issue ID: #91341433) and after a few steps, was told that there was something in a recent patch that caused this, and that there was no ETA on a fix at this time. Something about giving inputs to units/buildings causing a crash. That isn’t a bug, that is a problem… in a game where you have to give a ton of commands to different units and buildings all game.
Suggested steps taken:
-Ensured all drivers were up to date
-Uninstalled anything “razer” on my PC
-Have sent several system files and error reports
none worked.
I don’t even understand, how is there just no solution for something that quite literally has broken the game? Is there really nothing that can be done to allow me to just play the game?

System:
i9 9900k
RTX2080
32g ram

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.