Constant Campaign Crashing

I played through the Prologue and Human campaign and experienced a few crashes. Annoying but it only happened a couple of times. Now the further I get in the Undead campaign, the more frequent the crashes.

I am now on Fall of Silvermoon and can’t finish the mission because it keeps crashing. What the hell is going on?

I have been having the same issue for weeks, I can’t even get through the first human campaign or any other campaign. Also crashes during custom games and even just 1vai games. I’ve had many messages to and from support and was directed to do the general things: Update drivers/windows, close other programs, lower graphics settings, etc. None worked. At the end, I was basically told that this is a current bug that has something to do with giving units/buildings commands and that there is currently no fix and that - hopefully- the devs will push out a fix soon. I have also posted on bug reports but haven’t had any responses.

It really sucks, quite literally unplayable. It would be nice if they at least spoke out about it.

Same problem here too, I’ve been experiencing this on a few maps in the ROC undead campaign and even the FT night elf campaign. I have to constantly save the game and try again to get past the part where it crashed the game entirely.

I’m having the exactly same issue but with the wardens campaign, Rise of the naga chapter. After 1-6 minutes the game crashes constantly.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem, on the same mission too. I don’t know why it keeps crashing, but it’s pretty annoying and I’m probably gonna stop playing until it gets fixed

1 Like

Same problem due to constant needs of updates that take near a second each time, but game crashes anyway. Game leasts at about 20 seconds each time. It is annoying.

same issue It first started when I reached undead mission 5 but because it didnt save that i got to that mission ive been stuck on mission 4 and it always crashes right before attacking the main base