Collection Showing Bonus Campaign Complete Borked

After completing the Bonus Campaign on Normal Mode, the Rexxar portrait did not illuminate and does not show the campaign as being completed. The Frozen Throne portrait does not show the Bonus Campaign as completed either. All other campaigns show as completed and have their portraits unlocked.

I reloaded the last save on the final act, completed the mission again, and nothing. On both completions, I did not skip any cinematics, I did not use any cheats, and I fully watched the credits.

Restarting WC3:Reforged did not show any completion status. Loading the last save in the campaign and completing the bonus campaign a third time still yielded no result.

If it’s because I saved throughout the campaign and loaded, then half of the other campaign completions in theory would be affected as well. Those showed completion without fail. No need to manually resolve.

1 Like

So in my scenario, I went through the entire campaign on Hard Difficulty including the Bonus Campaign. I received credit/portraits for all OTHER than the bonus campaign. I also, reloaded my last save point and attempted to complete again - to not receive credit. No cheats - all system/user save files for bonus campaign available if devs want to take a peek? LMK please.