Collection Reset and Campaign Progress Lost: WC3 Reforged

I originally bought the game not far from release and played quite a bit, getting a lot of achievements/portrait unlocks. However, then work got busy and I just re-installed after a few months of not playing the game, and now I do not have any of the progress I had? How is that possible that all achievements are lost? What can I do to get achievements back? I do not care about campaign progress but those “hard” difficulty achievements took time to get and I feel quite discouraged to have this happen. Please advise.

All campaign progress/portraits are stored locally. So without backing it up, any reinstalls, installs on new computers, etc won’t carry them over.

A work around is to use the cheat codes. It’s tedious but it will give all the progress back. Load up each mission on hard and use these codes:

you do not need to specify that it is for warcraft 3 reforged, because this entire forum is for warcraft 3 reforged. i am not however sure if cheat codes will do what you want to acomplish. they could lock you out of achievments. at least that happened in starcraft 2.

That is terrible, why achievements are not stored remotely? The way they are in Starcraft and other games? Blizzard really dropped the ball here. I don’t mind campaign progress not being saved but Achievements should be saved.

The codes don’t affect anything WC3R like SC2.

One of the workarounds for campaign missions not completing (and thus not counting toward achievements) is to use the cheat codes to force a bugged mission to complete.