Collection of useful ingame commands

Hello there, I’d like to establish a thread to collect all known and working ingame commands, since “Blizzard” does not provide any specific document where these are summarized and listed.
For example, I noticed that many players on BattleNet do not know how to mute other players, so that they can’t succeed with spamming ingame chat and make people leave the game.

List of Ingame-Commands:
(NOTE: To activate the commands simply push ENTER when you are ingame to open a chatbox and then type the following commands)

/ping <= Enables/Disables displaying your ingame ping/latency

/apm <= Enables/Disables displaying your actions per minute (clicks, button pushes, etc.)

/fps <= Enables/Disables displaying your frames per second

!stats playername (like it is shown ingame) <= Displays Wins/Losses statistics of a specific player of the current season

!mute playername (like it is shown ingame) <= mutes the chat messages from a specific player. Messages will not be displayed anymore during the game
OR
!mute playernumber , in case of a player name which is NOT written with latin letters/alphabet (e.g. russian, chinese, korean)

(NOTE: To find the correct player number please go to the allies menu and count from top to bottom starting with 1. Then the command will be like in this example: !mute 3
Sometimes this count does not work precisely, therefore just try a number before or after the player number you counted. A short message about whom you muted will be displayed after entering the command to see, if you muted the right player.)

!unmute playername/playernumber <= unmutes the chat messages from a specific player. Messages will be displayed again during the game

Please feel free to add more commands that you might know and that are working with the current (and future) patches. When you list a command please specify and explain what it will provoke.
Thank you!

4 Likes

didn’t know about the apm display actually.

This is the reason why I opened this thread. We all know and don’t know certain commands. Let’s bundle them in one place :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

blesss this man for posting this