Co-op Missions

I think a Co-op Missions like SC2 would fit this game like who don’t enjoy a Co-op Mission with friends hard to argue it

8 Likes

You are asking a bit much from an organisation. Lets start with being able to find and play games. Which still works really really bumpy.

1 Like

One of you will desync anyway. It’s better we don’t have features like that.

4 Likes

Im begging this to happen,i would actually enjoy co-op like ther are raids in wow but i wish to see raids in RTS :smiley: like 2-4 ppl group go adn raid vs Sylvanas or Archimonde or etc

1 Like

i begining create co-op camoaning maps

Made me laugh, thanks. Besides, isn’t there a co-op custom campaign anyway? Oh wait.

point exactly (also sorry I mad this post and forgot check back)

The classic version’s co-op mod still worked as of a few months ago unless a patch has messed it up somehow.

Wouldn’t co-op just be arranged teams? I thought the whole point of co-op in starcraft 2 was having commander abilities which basically relate to hero abilities in warcraft 3. I’d rather blizz make an official sc2 mod that let’s us use commanders in regular matches against the ai. I suck at playing against other people and have always preferred my slow long games against the computer.

Co-op in WC3 is with a player controlling a main character and another player controlling a secondary character through the campaign storyline. Each controls their own party of minions, too.