Cloud Save Support?

Does anyone know if blizzard has confirmed if reforged will be supporting cloud saves?

3 Likes

Would be nice, don’t think we’ll have that though.

It’s a shame
even SC2 doesn’t have cloud saves I lost all my story progress cause my PC crapped it’s self and I needed to reinstall windows I can’t be bothered starting all over again.

1 Like

Actually that’s the only disappointment for me so far. Seemed like an obvious thing to have.

2 Likes

Cloud saving works already. If you’re running Windows 10 and have your OneDrive setup, just go into the settings on both computers and turn on “Backup” and select your Documents folder.

This works for both Starcraft and Warcraft 3 Reforged

3 Likes

Did all campaign on hard mode, bought new pc, lost all progress, steam games from 2008 have this feature but this game from 2020 does not…extremely disappointed :frowning:

1 Like

If you have your old PC you can copy the folder to the new PC and everything will be there.

I know, I don’t have it, formatted the old SSD to use it on the new PC, but that’s not the point, it would have been so easy to at least store the progress, not the actual save game files, the progress with the time and the portraits, like a basic achievement system… I mean… I now have the frozen throne portrait on my account…which is locked… :)))

I hear that and I don’t disagree!

Is there seriously no cloud saves? I am sorry but for all the money I have spent on Blizzard in the past and the super small amount I currently spend on them and they cant add the most basic game save functionality for what reason? To save some hard drive space? What is it? I cant comprehend? Huh? Um…What??? imagine if WOW didn’t save progress… lol…Any Indie game on Steam has this basic functionality. Who wants to just start over if something happens to their computer or say wants to play on a different one or buy a new one or whatever!!! Also, favorite builds in HOTS is not cloud saved. I hate to just keep seeing my old favorite game publisher going down such wrong paths. This is just another chunk falling off what I used to think was a company that could do no wrong. Such a shame :frowning: I guess the next step is the super small amount I spend on Blizzard becomes zero money spent on anything Blizzard. Used to spend probably 300+ bucks a year pre OW and HOTS 2.0 (hmmmm around the same time Activision took over… strange coincidence). Once loot boxes infected Blizzard it was the start of the end. Wont be buying OW2 , D2 remaster or D4 due to BlizzardVision hating my OS…I guess I may try Diablo on the phone lol if its free 2 play but Diablo 3 was boring compared to Diablo 2…I cant imagine D4 will be anything great. Probably will look nice but it will be designed to appeal to 10 year olds so it will hold your hand and won’t be scary or brutal or difficult until you play thru it again like 20 times…