Client broken since patch (empty option tabs)

Reforged used to run what you could call “well” since the launch, but with the new patch, that released a few moments ago, my whole client is broken. The game boots up in classic mode (though I bought and own Reforged) and when I try to switch to Reforged in the Options, I can’t do anything there. All the tabs in the options are just empty:
=https://ibb.co/804KFjj

Also, after I leave the buggy options menu, the client isn’t reacting properly anymore (the chat isn’t updating anymore and I can’t quit the game anymore [other than via alt + f4]).

Clearly I can’t be the only one with those issues?!

1 Like

Same here, how can i fix it ? Hey Blizzard, where are u now. Can u give me a resolution.

Here’s what I’ve already done so far:

• Scan/fix game
  • Uninstall and reinstall the game
  • Reset password

But still no luck. The background is still in classic mode, the Option tabs are all shallow/empty and I still can’t upgrade to Reforged in the menu (“Reforged unavailable”).

UPDATE: Updated my NVIDIA graphics card driver and that did the trick for me. Now everything works fine again.

I have turn off controlled folder access in windows defense of win 10. After that all of thing is work again.
Maybe some directory access on windows defense deny to allow Warcraft III to create or access the required file.
Try it my friends! follow steps in below :smile:
Step 1 : Go to Windows Security > Click on Manage settings of “Virus&Threat…” Tab
Step 2 : Click on Manage Controlled folder accesss of " Controlled folder access" Tab
Step 3 : Turn it off Protecfile, folders… on a head Tab
Step 4 : Scan/fix game by tool Scan and Repair of Client Blizzard app.
Enjoy the game!
IF in step 4 not work go to Step 5
Step 5 : Try to Uninstall and reinstall the game by default Install directory.
Hope u done it well!

2 Likes

thank lord someone out there can do a better job then blizzard them self… my f*** god!

you are the man my bro, thank you, Step 4 fixed my problem.