Cheats not working?

I know there are a lot of bots here but for those of you whom aren’t, know that you can play custom maps with pause and cheats, just start any map you want with the test button in world editor.

We shouldn’t NEED this workaround. We didn’t need it until Reforged.

Blizzard needs to restore full Single Player Functionality, including Custom Campaigns and proper Single Player Skirmish modes. And yes, Restore is the correct word.

8 Likes

I’m playing this Custom game map called Escape From Zombies. The maps have many upgrades (walls, turrets and research boosts) and Impossible difficulty mode that in a normal game you would not able to fully achieve all the upgrade or actually finish the game. So I’m desperate to apply WrapTen and GreedIsGood to see all the upgrades and actually finish the game. Blizzard PLZ

It’s because Blizzard is taking the internet for granted and has tied Reforged even tighter to the internet than Classic Warcraft 3 was.

Umm… i don’t know if you guys know, but there’s still a way. Just have to go to single player. So, chill out and look around the game for a bit before freaking out. Especially in a game that doesn’t take long to try everything out. It’s not like it takes a long time to try all the modes. You’re welcome.

1 Like

You’re an idiot and didn’t even read the whole thread.

initially, custom maps could not be played in single player, because there was only multiplayer for those. they added single player later. this topic is old.

1 Like