Definitive Graphics get reset to classic whenever i click on reign of chaos or frozen throne campaigns,
also in those campaigns there is no definitive edition in the dropdown when selecting a chapter
same thing here, even though I select it it doesn’t apply it kicks me back to classic ….is this a bug?
Same here, I select DE graphics before going into the campaign selection. I select Regin of Chaos, and it switched back to classic.
+1 to this. I tried wiping the documents folder to maybe reset some of the settings but it didn’t help.
Finally got the game running with help from one thread, now the next problem… same here
same problem here….. kinda frustrating…
having the same problem, DE graphics do not work in RoC or TFT campaign
Yeah same problem. I wanted to see how the campaign looked since my progress got wiped. Kept going to classic. Hopefully they’ll patch it and fix this silly error.
Oh, I was getting frustrated with this, I would love to play the campaign with the Definitive Edition visuals.
I’m on a Mac (M2 Pro) and DE graphics don’t work (no surprise here) but worst of all, I can’t even use the Reforged graphics either. Latest patch installed obviously.
Sigh, I don’t think the devs are really looking at this forum, some communication would be great.