Cant play classic WC3 after Reforged launch

WTF after release unable to play classic versions of games …
and I pay for both Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne
Blizz PLZ FFS

3 Likes

this is both new and exciting

1 Like

You can play the Classic mode in the Reforged client if you link your RoC game key to your Battlenet account. See here on how to do that:

This is not the same classic game that I want.Its only “classic” on words: No bots, no previous saves, no classic graphic settings etc etc etc.

I am really dissapointed Blizz …

1 Like

Game went on new Bnet and was updated. So old saves isn’t an issue. It happens in every game. U can’t play old saves on updated game.
U still can switch into Classic graphics in settings so i don’t see any problems here too.
Don’t know about Player vs AI games so nothing i can say here.

It’s not the old client.

2 Likes

Graphics looks same. Other features will be later. At least they promised

Like they promised the cutscenes.

3 Likes

They did cutscenes. Just not like in 2018. U can’t say nothing was done

Whatever floats your boat.

Laughable, and completely.

Go ahead. Look at that full video and scramble an argument against it. Any argument.

4 Likes

U can act whatever you want. But they announced in 2019 there won’t be everything they promise before. Also there was beta u could also follow and find out game performance. Not my fault u were in cave and didnt follow product u pre-order or going to buy.

Dude, at this point if the video doesn’t convince you, you’re completely lost.

This one’s fully indoctrinated boys, next.

5 Likes

U blindly buy game and now cry cause something went wrong. I don’t need anything to be convinced in. Yes, Blizzard did this one bad, but not everything u blame them for.

Didn’t buy it, you probably did and are justifying the purchase. Boohoo.

I don’t preorder from Blizzard because I have a functioning brain capable of critical thought.

4 Likes

I didn’t. Thus didn’t change fact you are on hate Train and just spam things u didn’t even tried to Investigate. Another troll.

Hate train.

Hate train.

The game was advertised with the above cutscenes and you blame people for buying that and getting something worse?

This is how you put up a red flag that you have zero credibility. Nobody buys this. Nobody sits there and looks at your post, sees that you clearly disagree with someone, and will say, “hey, that person with a normal opinion is a troll”

No, people you disagree with aren’t trolls. Pathetic.

1 Like

I don’t blame anyone. And we talk about were there any changes in cutscenes or not. So stop jumping all over like a monkey. And yes, there are changes. Yes, they are not as good as in 2018 but since in 2019 they stated it won’t be like that. I’m not surprised it is as it is. False advertising is another topic. We don’t talk about it now.

Your tolerance for people stepping on you is amazing. Good luck with that.

None stepped on me. I didn’t lost anything. While u act like a child blaming entire world cause u didn’t got candies u were dreaming about. Most weird thing u don’t need arguments. It’s all black and white for u.

Yes, when you advertise something you should get that. No justification. No nothing. Nothing else. Literal bull seeing red. And there’s nothing to say that I’m wrong for feeling such, as the game was advertised the way it was and did not deliver. You overcomplicate things, it’s simple.

People didn’t get what they paid for, that is the one fact, and you are the one justifying that.