Can't login to Battlenet in WC3

There’s been a new patch today that appears to have made the network problems even worse than before.

If I click the login button for battlenet it says my connection to battlenet has been lost or “There was an error handling the request” with an error code of “3.10”. I also got a 6.5 or something like that. Blizzard you gotta test your patches more.

It’s bad enough being in Australia and not being able to find games with less that 250 ping, often up to twice that. But then there’s a patch that messes up the networking and another patch today that means I can’t play at all online :frowning:

1 Like

+1

If I didn’t know better, I’d say they were trying to burn the whole thing down for the insurance money.

The whole thing’s a farce.
I spent a few hours lobby surfing because I kept getting kicked for high ping from Australia… and every game that I did get into would then have all of the other players get desync’d.
Now they’ve decided to pour petrol on the fire…

Seriously, who’s in charge of their Quality Control?

1 Like

It’s certainly baffling. I suppose I can at least work and test my custom maps locally while I wait.

I just hope the next patch uses code water instead of code petrol for the flames :stuck_out_tongue: