Can't load any custom game

I haven’t been able to load any custom game nor join one. All I can do is play “Campaign” mode. Everytime I try to create a map, it shows nothing. I have already tried to uninstall, change directory, but the problem still persists. The game creates all of the maps in the C: directory no matter where I Install the Warcraft 3. I have tried to delete, put them manually into the WC3 folder, but they just reappear once I launch the game.

Also, everytime I launch it, it’s like the first one. The cinematic shows and all the changes I had previously made in the Options are reverted back to default.

Anyone else been able to fix this problem? It started like less than weeks ago, after a new patch, it was working before.

2 Likes

Yes, the same problem occurred with me, but if I choose to go offline, the map file can be displayed correctly. During the gameplay, I found a low FPS and crashes to the desktop. I think Blizzard forgot to fix the bugs they brought when updating the balance parameters

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.