Can't get on WC3

Bruh classic team.

The fact that I’m reading Pete’s words are like if I’m opening a Christmas gift.

Sooo anything for BlizzCon planned related to Reforged?

1 Like

Woohoo I can login via battle.net again!

1 Like

That’s one way to get rid of Pete🤣

2 Likes

Thank you Classic team!! You made my night! After so many years I’m going to play some WC3! For the horde!

1 Like

please dont take this off-topic here… you realize this thread is about current bnet not working right? so why are you asking about reforged right now? do you not care that bnet is down or do you not play on bnet?

1 Like

Wtff still not fixed??
and here I thought I could play some custom maps again because of all the comments here. but I tried logging in again and still “Failed to authenticate 2.34200”. Come on now folks.

1 Like

Open the Warcraft 3 launcher and repair the game.

1 Like

hey Ladys and Gentleman i checked it now. Battlenet still down but game starts (ONLY Reign of Chaos). I think they will fix it completly next hours

2 Likes

@THOR- works for me, maybe try reading the post directly above yours

1 Like

i did already bro xD im not retarded haha

1 Like

Now I can start FrozenThrone. But i cant go Bnet. Its Grey in Menu

1 Like

Ok now BNET is ready. Thx Blizzard 4 Support. Not quick but u did it well xD Enjoy game see u in Ladder

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I’ve never been happier to finally see a blue post. Probably because it’s been so long since the last one, that even something as little as this is really nice to see.

1 Like

LOL ! nah fam pete is life .

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear about that man , I really wanted to help … maybe re-install and check other cd-keys from that website ? I you find a solution soon .

1 Like

WoW they are alive, last blue post was ‘Jun 10’.

2 Likes

all this could be related to them getting the game ready for production. shrug better to deal with this now than later, relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

Fixed! at least for me! cheers!!!

1 Like

By the beard of my ancestors! Three blue responses, two from pete! This is truly a special day!

1 Like

Not special enough. Where’s Warcraft III: Reforged? Any news on… IT?

2 Likes