I’m trying to play Warcraft III Reforged, but every time I boot up the game, the Windows 11 Taskbar stays visible. If I try to pan the game down with the cursor, it just goes onto the taskbar and becomes the usual arrow icon.
I’ve tried changing the screen resolution, changing from windowed to fullscreen to windowed fullscreen, nothing seems to work. Warcraft III Reforged is the only program I can find that has this problem.
Normally this is because some other app (be it foreground or background or tray icon) or something is making the taskbar “flash” (even though it doesn’t really actually flash anymore) and causing it to stay on top. Try running a clean boot after disabling all non-microsoft apps and services (google for instructions on this), and if that solves the problem, restore them one at a time until you find the one that is causing it.
Even if you don’t see this with other programs, this is still the most likely cause.