Can you add real time counter to the game?

Hello,

can you add real time counter to the game? Or does this work only in original Warcraft 3. It would help tremendously with timings, there are so many little things that can be played in this game…

TY!

the original game didn’t have a time counter, what are you talking about?

And don’t you have a clock, anyway?

You can see streamers have it, it is some addon, i didn’t google it for reforged tho! In-game clock is impractical and repeats 24h cycle and you don’t see it unless you hover over it…

If you really need to track the game time there’s a million ways to do it. I’m not saying they shouldn’t add it but we’ll be incredibly lucky if we ever get another new feature.

I am asking for addon, i saw it on streamers steam in-game as overlay (it tracked ping fps too etc.), but iam not sure if it exist for reforged too!

You can find timer apps all over the internet for this puprose. Just use the app that speedrunners do

Lol don’t you have to intialize it every game or something that sounds laborious, addon that normally counts time would be much better :confused:

you can set up global hotkeys, so you can just tap a button when the game starts. It’s not hard. it’s not in any way “laborious”. It’s pretty much your best option.

Meh… I found it it is called w3booster and grubby uses it. Works on warcraft 3 reforged at least in W3 old school mode: