Can u fix desync?

Simply, read my post and my videos,
I’ve been complaining to Blizzard for months about these desync on some maps. I never had a response from a dev or others.

3 Likes

Guys, i can’t remember where i read this, but to fix de desync at start on few maps, just don’t limit de FPS limit ! To me, it works, i can play on Custom Hero Survival :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont have any fps limit. Also all details maxed. Still doesnt work, often getting desync at start…

1 Like

I get this trash in 4vs4 ladder… match for like 30 minutes than in middle of the match “desync” and instant disconnect, not able to reconnect… Internet works great.

1 Like

They won’t fix it. Game is dead. They don’t care.

3 Likes

Yep, same here. Completely fed up. How is it this hard to fix such a dire issue?

I haven’t desynced but I keep losing connection to bnet after matches and have to close and reopen war3 to fix it.

losing Connection happens often, when i am on the Desktop Surfing. But i had to Restart a lot,too. After Games the matchmaking-Search is often broken. It searches forever ( 999 Seconds and more) AND it cannot be canceled. Only restarting Reforged solves it. Then it takes About 20 seconds to find a game.

And still nothing fixed…

3 Likes

I having the same issue.
i get kick out of game after 5 mins of playing custom games

1 Like

I have desyncs too. In FFA it is almost every game.
I am disappointed.
No statements, no fixes. What is going on Blizzard?

1 Like

Same still waiting for THAT FIX! COME ONE LAZY blizzard. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I want to play this game without desyncs!

1 Like

For those of you who remember how good we had it at some stage with GProxy++ disconnection protection like http:// www.mymgn. com/gproxy/ and https:// github. com/dns/GProxy-Warcraft3-disconnect-protection-tool while it lasted

You will not be pleased to know that the forum where the problem of GProxy++ not working anymore was described in detail has been purged

This is the only bit of content I have managed to salvage from my message on discord a year ago

When a user clicks on the above official Blizzard forum link, the front page is displayed Blizzard Forums

1 Like

What are they smoking? It’s July already and nothing has been done to fix the desync issue. Come on, this is fing frustrating when I just dropped out of the game. It’s not even funny. Yea I will have no problem if it happened like beginning of the game. But guess what it happened when I have a full army fighting, heros are level 6 or high. That’s like climax of the game. Jesus, fix it already.

2 Likes

You can try, but it won’t help. There is nothing what i can do wrong. I starting the game and experience 15 fps, not constantly but i would say every 3-8 minutes randomly. I don’t even have any interest to play this game anymore, which is sad. I don’t have a lot of disconnection issues, but this frame drop just killing me.

February 2022, and still getting desync… blizzard shame on you

2024, same issue, wtf are they doing to fix this issue after so many years? talking about a downfall of a company… never giving them money again!

1 Like

What do you think @CaptainJack ?
Can sw dev fix this issue, or is not an issue or?

patch failed

I have no idea, I’ve maybe had one or two desyncs across hundreds of hours of play, so I’m not qualified to assess this given I don’t have enough information about the issue.