Campaign/Unique models that are yet to appear

I’m definitely looking forward to more hero variety since so far some like the Paladin has tons of different models but then Mountain King only 2.
More female versions of heroes would be really neat too like the Crypt Lord or Blood Mage.
Even male versions of like the Dark Ranger/High Elf Sylvanas.

Baelgun should 100% have his own model.

4 Likes

Won’t they give Baine one? He has a file.

3 Likes

Even though you mentioned Outland, I think there’s special mention to be made for Rend and Maim who I think should either have special models, or just replaced entirely since they shouldn’t be there in the first place.

3 Likes

I expected it when they announced Reforged. Alas, they did models only for classic high elf buildings.

2 Likes

Yes. It would be cooler if we got all the old models.

1 Like

I am surprised that archmagi don’t get paladin treatment.

2 Likes

I really do hope they go the extra mile of giving skins proper effects that match, the way Heroes of the Storm does.

Crown Prince Arthas in Heroes raises footmen-armored ghouls.

4 Likes

Bump. Since the reason why they were changed in TFT in the first place was due to copyright issues with Warhammer (I think?) it’s really less likely they bring back the Orc Catapult and the Night Elf/High Elf Ballista.

However, we can still hope they change the models like in WoW to dodge the copyright

I actually hope they all get replaced with more relevant characters like Teron Gorefiend, Ragnok Bloodreaver, Kar’gath Bladefist, Tagar Spinebreaker, and Zuluhed the Whacked

1 Like