Campaign files deleted

YOU DID IT AGAIN! i cant load any of my campaign saved games! i DEMAND this to be fixed, period

You did it again, just in the following patch, LOL. you have to fix this, one time is acceptable but this person sums it up perfectly.
“I’m not going to take the risk of playing several days and beefing my heroes up and making cool saves here and there, then later (after another patch) see that I can’t load those savegames ever again!”

It seems that this is part of the patching process seeing it happens almost every time. It’s probabaly best to periodically back up campaign progress to be safe:

Im so frustrated, the patch made it impossible to access my saved campaign games, AGAIN. I cannot keep playing knowing this is going to happen every single month

Hey SHV,

I understand how losing the ability to load your saves after a patch can be a bit frustrating. I posted about this after patch 1.32.2 launched a while back, but this is how the game currently works when map files are changed during a patch. Our Warcraft 3 team is aware that this is a pain point for some. If you would like to see this behavior change, make sure to let the developers know on the General Discussion forums where they look at feedback and suggestions from the community.

Since this thread was originally about a different bug with losing ALL campaign progress (not just saves not working) and that bug has been resolved I’m going to go ahead and close it.