Campaign crashing

For the past week the campaign has been completely unplayable.
If the game doesn’t CTD on mission launch, the it will happen within 5-10 minutes of mission start.
I’ve spent the last two days reading forums and have set particles to low and reduced all graphics to low. Still crashing.
I uninstalled and reinstalled on another hard drive. Same problem.

I have no issues when playing single-player maps or multiplayer.

If I can’t get this fixed I’d like to request a refund. I bought this get for the campaign and if it’s unplayable, then I didn’t get what I payed for.

2 Likes

Have you deleted the crash logs from your C drive?

Same experience here. Home sick from work, decided to buy the game despite everything I’ve heard in the past 3 years, because I figured they must’ve fixed it by now. Constant crashes in the campaign. Couldn’t even identify the exact reason(s). One thing is for sure, though. If 8 year old me back in 2002 experienced the game crashing just once (let alone 4 times - again, in a SINGLE fight, had dozens of crashes total) after winning a hard fight in the campaign, Blizzard would be several thousand dollars poorer today (probably a tiiiny bit more, I couldn’t be the only person who grew up expecting quality from Blizzard and throwing money at them faithfully for 20 years). I find it honestly Appalling that a full price 3 year old remaster of a 20 year old game can’t even sustain stability in the single player campaign. There’s no possible excuse. None. Nada.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.