Campaign completion NOT WORKING

Yesterday i left one campaign mission and saved in one point so that i could play it today. I am playing on hard in order to get the fancy portrets, but today i started again ,i finished that mission and a few more but in collection and in campaign they look like i didnt play them at all, they are unlocked tho but they appear black like the ones that you havent played yet… this makes no sense… can something be done? Did anyojne experience the same thing? I also have the print screens and the saves. The mission that i had the save on was “A new power in lordaeron” and made it throught the next 3 - chapter missions with arthas in the nerrubian kindom… - Scourge Campaign. I’ve put some effort in completeing them and i dont really want to play them all again for the rewards… Also i made a ticket , but blizzard support didnt give me any solution, only told me to serch on the forum…

It’s a bug that players run into frequently, so it’s not just you. There’s no fix to guarantee that completed missions get marked as such, but there is a work around when they don’t.

Any mission that doesn’t mark as complete can be tricked into doing so by loading up the mission and using the cheat code allyourbasearebelongtous.