Campaign Bug Report

In human campaign mission 02, when trying to go fight Searinox, the game crashes when I approach him with arthas/riflemen. I tried to use the iseedeadpeople cheat and when I scroll over to him game crashes but gives me this message: A27F0456-9CD1-4AB5-932E-609121A38DFA. If I just approach him normally without cheat it doesn’t give me any error report or anything, game just closes. Will report more bugs as I find them throughout campaign.

1 Like

In Orc Mission 04, whenever I try to select a Goblin Shredder the game crashes. Also, the Forest spirts are still allied with the Night Elves. Was this intentional?

Crashes associated with portraits are a common art issue with Reforged models. @Blizzard

1 Like

I suspect it has a lot in common with particle effects crashing both the game and the editor.

1 Like

Found another bug in Night Elf mission 06. In the upper left corner of the map, there is an invisible unit that attacks the player but is gone after Illidan absorbs the Skull of Gul’dan.

Also, I think the intro should be changed to Illidan using Mana Burn on Arthas twice instead of only once.

In UndeadX mission 02, Arthas will start with less HP if the game is played on Story difficulty. This was also a bug in 1.32 but extended to Normal difficulty. I suspect it had to do with the handicap which was removed from Normal in 1.33.

In UndeadX mission 04, Arthas still starts the level with Level 1 Death Coil with an unused Hero point which has always bugged me. Please have him start the game with level 3 Coil or at least level 2 with the option to upgrade to level 3.