Camera lock on an unit, bug?

Hi, I have encountered a possibly weird bug a couple of times. So there has been several times when I’m playing melee ladder on Netease’s warcraft3 platform, in the middle of a fight, I am very busy controlling all my units, but sometime, out of no where, my camera will lock on some particular unit, and can’t operate on anything else, nothing I can do, I can’t switch group press F1 to find my hero etc. It just lock on this unit… the only operation I can do at this point is to press right mouse button to move that unit, and once that unit is dead, everything backs to normal… It happens three times to my second hero, alchemist, and then I just encounter this the forth time, this time it locks on one of my wisp… I can’t even press D to let the wisp explode… I have to right click to follow my wisp to the battlefield and let it dies before I can do anything…

is this a bug? Or some kind of hotkey etc. that I’ve accidentally hit when I’m busy controlling lots of units?

I had a same bug happened to me. Camera just locked in on a single unit and I couldn’t move the camera neither with the mouse nor with the arrow keys. I even have a save file of it.

I think is one of the Function keys, try with F7-8.

EDIT: just tested, its the F7 key, maybe you just tried to use your ctrl group 8 or 9 and accidentally pressed F7

1 Like