Bugged maps

I have looked up only the maps that are currently part of the 1vs1 and 2vs2 ladder pools, but it’s likely some others have the same issues.

The following maps have missing language locales: Amazonia, Nomad Isles, Northern Isles, Furbolg Mountain, Hillsbrad Creek.
The following maps are missing only jaJP and thTH locales: Concealed Hill, Last Refuge, Swamped Temple, Synergy.

It’s important to have all the locales set in place as otherwise issues may arise. They were introduced as most maps used to be bugged a while ago, especially when related to replay sharing and watchability.

Also, I think all maps should be “standardized”, as to have overall consistency and no future issues if item drop tables get changed. Centaur Grove was fixed in the recent past and other maps should receive a similar treatment in my opinion.

Furbolg Mountain is full of custom drop tables. In particular, “Yellow 1” should be replaced with Level 2 Permanent and the “Mine middle” item set 2 with Level 2 Charged.
Echo Isles has a peculiar Level 1 Charged drop at the merchenary camps, but that drop table doesn’t even exist.
Last Refuge has two Level 1 Power Up items dropping from each merchenary camp, they should be merged into a single Level 2 Power Up. The level 9 troll camps have custom drop tables to be replaced with Level 2 Charged.
Amazonia’s “lvl 2 tome” drop table should be replaced wth Level 2 Power Up.

Then, when looking at the asset manager in the World Editor, I’ve noticed some maps have incorporated files that have no reason to be there. Last Refuge and Dalaran have imported TGA files, whilst Swamped Temple MDX. In the case of Dalaran, the TGA file directly affects the way the minimap is portrayed.

At last, this isn’t relevant at all, but shouldn’t “(4)synergybigpaved” be renamed to “(4)synergy”?