Bug still not fixed!

I have made this bug report multiple times with no change.

Custom games in offline mode are non existent
Custom Campaigns Non Existent
Cheat Code use in offline mode Non Existent.
Map editor does not work for crap.

only one way to play against the AI in offline mode and that’s with LAN.
the AI is overpowered, as i get my rear end kicked in the first 5 minutes. not playable!!

if I wanted to be harassed and bullied by bloody Elites E-Sport players or Elites E-Sports wannabe’s and kicked out of games for “not being pro” i be playing Starcraft II Ranked, not a game i loved to make maps, and play against the ai on. offline mode is useless unless you want to get your rear end kicked by the ai with in the first 5 minutes of the game, only 1 things is playable in offline mode and that the Campaign!!

This game should not have these type of bugs, glitches, and missing things. if you had not rushed it’s development and just kept us up to speed most of us might have been understanding. Game breaking bugs are not OK. Fix Warcraft III!!!

Your new eula is crap Revert it to the old one! I worked for 6 years on a Custom Campaign Inspired by Battle for Middle Earth 2 Rise of the Witch King. 6 years of work wasted cause you got all bloody Butt hurt over the Valve thing, 6 years of wasting time on something that you would claim as your own when you did not put in the work in the first place. Change the EULA if you want people to not go to another game. Fix the EULA and the damn game for offline play and i consider reinstalling but until then i will stream non blizzard games only

All you care for is money now before you merged with the Poison of Activition you cared now you don’t. You killed a child hood game i played with my family every Friday!!!