[BUG REPORT] Warcraft 3 doesn't work, can't play on custom with friends

Hello, it’s seriously annoy me… I can’t play warcraft III IN THE LIVE VERSION. I’m with 2 friends and I create a custom game. We start and my 2 friends are blocked on the loading screen “waiting for players”, and when we tried to play on a custom map, ( there was only 2 changes : wood have 3x their life and goldmine 1000000gold), we are loading the game and =====> the game is finished, we are in the end screen with score.
I seriously need support and attentive listening to my request that prevents us from simply playing your game. Thanks.

7 Likes

If you actually wrote down something cohesive we could help you.

Game 1 on a map created by blizzard : I’m A with my friends B and C. I’m hosting the game online, on the battle net menu. They can join my lobby and I start game. I join it and I can play but my 2 friends are blocked in the loading screen with the blue bar, it show them “waiting for players”. So they weren’t able to play with me.

Game 2 : We try to play on a map created by blizzard BUT modified by me. I explain what I changed with the MapEditor. I just changed that gold mines contains more gold and the trees need more hit on them to destroy them. My friends and me are on the lobby. I start the game, we’re all on the loading screen and… we didn’t play 1 second that instantly the game is won and it shows the screen with score. Thanks, if you need more informations, tell me.

4 Likes

I am having the same problem

3 Likes

+1 on this issue - keep getting kicked from custom games after the game stats. Just sends us back to stats screen.

3 Likes

im having the same problem… game loads and then im on the stats screen. any help would be much appreciated

Dont be an a$s, you know hes talking about blizzard desync issue.

I am having the same issue here. .