Brothers In Blood NE Campaign

I have been playing the single player campaign and I ran into a strange bug. Tyrande and Malfurion are either not receiving any experience in this level or a very small amount. This is similar to a bug with Thrall that I got in the Wyvern level where he just randomly leveled at the beginning of the level. (Game started and he just leveled)

1 Like

Same problem with no experience for both heroes. I’ve just finished 2 heroes stage and only 3 skeletons have provided some EXP so far

Same problem simply won’t level up.

It’s because Blizz got lazy updating the RoC maps to TFT data. You mostly battle creeps in that map. In RoC you could creep all the way to level ten. In TFT creeps stopped giving experience at level 5 and you had to attack other players instead to continue leveling. Both heroes should be level five when starting that map, so the creeps (due to using TFT rules) won’t offer experience. At least this is how I’ve understood this problem.

1 Like

Yeah, just noticed that as well since I’m playing the Reforged campaigns for the first time. Blizzard has done a piss-poor job overall with this product. Utterly pathetic how low they’ve fallen. Whatever happened to “it releases when it’s finished”? Fix your mediocre products before you release em, Blizzard.

Hi. To clarify to Blizzard what the problem is with keeping Furion stuck at Level 5 in Brothers in Blood - you are forcing the player to have a Level 5 Furion when entering the final mission. Given that every second counts in last mission and so many task to micromanage, esp. if the player is trying to hold the human base, this adds to the already difficult mission. It would be nice to have both Heros at least at Level 7 before the last one. Thanks

1 Like

This is one of the reasons I hate when they have the same data set for units for campaing and multiplayer