Bonjour not working

So me and my brother were trying to play Warcraft 3 Reforged via LAN and it keeps asking us to download Bonjour, once we have allowed it to be download (Admin Password), it simply doesn’t do anything and then asks us for permission to be downloaded again. And it seems no matter how many times we give the program permission, it keeps asking for more permission to try and download the same thing its been wanting to download. So I went online to download it from there, I came across a form with a link from I can only assume a team member from blizzard to a site in which I could download Bonjour from, I was able to get it downloaded and then I tried reopening the game in offline mode to try it again, and it told me that I still needed to download Bonjour regardless of the fact that it is already downloaded on my PC. So does anyone know how to fix this? And if I may, can I suggest using a different program instead of one made in 2002 to try and link up LAN players? Something A bit more streamline maybe?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.