Blizzard working to address the lack of custom campaigns

Blizzard is actively working to resolve the problem of custom campaigns not being available to play in game.
Developer Matt Morris tweets about possible addition of custom campaigns back into Reforged
https://mobile.twitter.com/Matt23Morris/status/1222618558863048704
They are hearing us!

5 Likes

Tell them to bring back Original Warcraft 3 completely separate from Reforged.

18 Likes

I don’t use Twitter unfortunately.

Well, that’s one step. Now reverse that stupid EULA change for custom maps, fix the bugs and rework the campaign to actually be as was advertised with the cinematics and stuff.

3 Likes

And bring back Classic Warcraft 3.

5 Likes

Proper Single Player functionality would be nice too. Can LAN against AI…but can’t pause if I’m called away.

4 Likes

We also cannot currently adjust AI difficulty without Custom Campaigns.

This…so much this.

5 Likes

Why won’t someone tell him about the policy that needs to be removed? Well I hope he reply about it and hope they will remove the stupid policy.

I doubt that going to happen. They really don’t want another DOTA mishap happening again.

That’s alright, it won’t be happening again with the policy either way, since nobody’s going to pour time and effort into something that only Blizzard will own. Especially nowadays. Back when DOTA was made, game development tools weren’t nearly as available as they are now.

i agree i prefer the old version, and don’t worry i tweeted to them just now

unfortunately i dont think i ever received a response from them. its been nearly a year (i think) since i tweeted to them i think, but i didnt go that far into my notifications to see if i did or not

Too little too late… Quenching’s latest version already supports custom campaigns.

2 Likes

All they need to do is put the customer first again and not the investors

2 Likes

Why are they always years late to any critical decision?
-they left Warcraft 3 dying on the vine while DotA was scooped up
-they came out with HotS years too late to compete with LoL and others
-they seemed to have decided to just let Warcraft 3 community die rather than fiox their disaster.
The old Blizzard would have been brutally honest and said they screwed up and reverted and improved. But now it all exists to buy Bobby Kotick a new mansion, screw the future

5 Likes

one year and a half later…?

2 Likes

Why would you expect anything from Blizzard now? Lies and failure is all this company is capable of.

Blizzard is dead, and Warcraft died with them.

5 Likes

That was a year ago, embarassing and pathetic.

4 Likes

…Why?..WHY DID YOU REVIVE THIS POST GUYS?! T_T