Blizzard, please delay the game to 2020

1. I’m a campaign player too.
  2. None of their writing since 2006 has been good.
  3. Inserting bad writing into a game renowned for its story will kill that game’s reputation.
  4. This has nothing to do with third wave feminism. This has everything to do with simply keeping WC3 preserved, and looking visually better than it did in 2002.

I think LotV is incredibly deep.

I really dont understand why this is even a thing.
They can release this version in 2019 and then add all the other things later with patch in the 2020.

And for all the purists that cant accept anything new, the can add option to play old or reforged campaign…

LotV = Legacy of the Void?

If so, then I hate it and its writing too. Mostly because it furthers the whole Lovecraft/Sylvanas Show nonsense.

Not really. How would it happen? By adding a third button to the menu?

Well, then you don’t understand art and politics. LotV is literally Nietzsche.

Amon is the best part. A Dark God that wants to break the cycle. Like Yahweh in our world. Only Juche Artanis can stop it. Strong meat.

Good moments don’t automatically make a bad story good.

Well resources for both of these campaigns would be present in the game folder. And players would be able to choose the version of the campaign when they start a new one… I see no problem there…

Its just simple adjustment to GUI.

[citation needed]

Well, you’re able to install the Beta client in various languages. I can confirm, that the German version has a new dubbing.

wait, what are you talking about?

The 2019 release date and the obvious content that was cut in order to reach it?

It was cut, from the beta. It’s not 31st December yet, why are you certain that the content won’t appear later on?

They confirmed during this Blizzcon that new voice acting, new cutscene mode and new story bits were scrapped.

I 100% agree, I don’t even mind a late 2020 release as long as its worth it. And with worth it I mean, polished game with campaign having updated cutscenes.

1 Like

Wait, they did?

I heard in last year that we’d be getting “reforged cutscenes”. And this year, all I heard was that they said they brought their uncompressed cutscenes and recoded them in higher resolution.

Didn’t hear anything about new story bits this year - but my internet crashed for a few minutes during the warcraft 3 panel, so maybe I missed something?

For me they can release it in 2020 no problem. As long as:

• we have option for old voices (11/10 )
  • it will be as dark as original one, hope they wont go with WoW color palett

Blizzard is known for polished products. Go with “When it is done”

Yo y toda LatAm podemos esperar !
Blizzard por favor hazlo de este un juego grandioso !

I would prefer if they just canceled it completely.

1 Like

Yeah, the game is most definately not ready for launch, and as much as I would love to play the game this year, not even being able to play the campaign in the beta really worries me. I know you’re an underpaid project having to comply with box office orders, but please for the love of god don’t release this game without it being finished, juist as the WoW team postponed Burning Crusade back in the day.

1 Like

I don’t know what happened, but I paid 40 euros to play this game with set features. Now they want to release that game with half those features and considering I also paid the full price for the original WC3 and frozen throne back in the day, I really don’t know if I should cancel my preorder.

1 Like