Blizzard needs to clean house

2 years. If there is a team actually assigned to this project they need swapped out at this point. There are still bugs from the BETA. THE BETA.

It took 2 years to release ranked play to have the leaderboards and MMR bugged out… Hardly any features… not even an estimated wait time ffs.

Way to take some great nostalgia I had and completely crush it. Blizzard has lost all of their passionate developers… I can’t even believe I’m this angry at a game. It is very frustrating to see such a great community and project be totally flatlined.

1 Like

IMO its more them trolling us at this point ; theres no way they dont know the state of this – especially wins counting as losses etc – this isnt incompetence ; imo this is someone autistically trolling us.

3 Likes

There’s no team behind this game. They probably work on this when they have some free time from other projects.

^ I was going to say. . . said as if there’s actually a house to clean lol.

Buggiest Blizzard game I have ever played. It crashes every single time I play it at least once if not multiple times in one sitting. Thankfully I didn’t spend full price, but I am wondering if it was worth the 15 dollars I paid. VERY FRUSTRATING.

The Microsoft buyout will hopefully get people with brains in there and fix Warcraft 3.

Realistically fixing W3R at this point is a mistake.
If you are not looking to release a DLC with that.

It would be more logical to go to a W4 and at most give a discount to those who have W3R. But with the purchase you can say that it is the fault of the previous ones.

Literally they already have fixed alot of stuff in W3R, what we want is MORE fixes. And they should release a new graphical patch with new graphics for the new reforged units.

2 Likes

Wacraft 4 will never happen because World of Warcraft exists.

It’s been just two expansions since WoW has the problem that they can no longer release more Warcraft 3 stories.

WoW is literally needing a Warcraft 4 in terms of lore. That or correctly reinvent how they use their lore.

PS: It’s even worse. Because Shadow Land, one of its great attractions is being able to see W3 Characters again.

And the Last of the Dragons patch has every air that it is going to be a reference to the end of Warcraft 3.

Wow You need an Urgent W4 to have more lore. Or else they will have to use another rehash of W3.

There is no lore that a warcraft 4 can tell that WoW can’t also tell.

Addittionally, any Warcraft 4 will result in WoW needing to be altered to reflect it, unless it’s some sort of far to the future/past or alternate universe trope.

WoW needs to stop being expanded and be considered “done” before any further warcraft sequels happen. This is honestly probably the reason they haven’t made a starcraft MMO or some other non-RTS game that’s part of the main series.

1 Like

There is no lore that a warcraft 4 can tell that WoW can’t also tell.

Are you sure about that? Why WoW has not been able to create almost any new Important characters compared to W3.

From the cast of WoW’s great characters. Who is not from W3? Garrosh, Anduin and Varian? Vol’jin only if we are very positive. What WoW tells us in a W3 expansion, it tells us only in one of its campaigns.

In addition, the WoW developers themselves say that WoW is a bad medium for telling stories.

WoW needs to stop being expanded and be considered “done” before any further warcraft sequels happen. This is honestly probably the reason they haven’t made a starcraft MMO or some other non-RTS game that’s part of the main series.

It’s not that W4 and WoW can’t live at the same time. Half of the stories in WoW are not in WoW or are not anywhere at all.

Almost the entire BFA war happens off-screen. You could perfectly do a campaign about that war in W3/W4 and develop a lot of new characters.

PS To say that since WoW exists there cannot be a W4. It’s like saying that because WoW exists, there couldn’t be WoW novels.

Who is “important” is a matter of opinion. They have created tons of lore NPCs in WoW. Who are you to say they aren’t “important.”

1 Like

Velen, Wrathian, the Titan Keepers, The League of Explorers, the Elemental Lords, Elisande and the other Nightborne, Putress, Gallywix, the Naaru… I can keep going, those characters all have people who find them in the upper rung of the “beloved” category. Love me some Brann Bronzebeard.

Wration you are right.

The rest are characters of a single expansion as important or characters between secondary and tertiary.

Elisande could have been a great character. But she died. Her successor went from being a rebellious liberator to “Help Jaina, it scares me.”

The League of Explorers,… HERSTONE?
Valeria, Lunara are not original to WoW either.

Putres is interesting from what I know… but WoW preferred to bet on Arthas’ sister. With bad results.

Or maybe you need to reach a middle ground. Wow can create good characters like Elissandra, Talanji or Putres. But then he throws them in the trash. It needs a W4 to put a new cast on screens and force the writers to treat them with more care instead of like one-time garbage.

ps: now I remembered that Varian comes from a comic.

On the other hand.
The Orcs and Kaldorei are still in the same Conflict since W3 for the same forest stuck in the same place.
In all these years they could not create a new decent conflict.

They burned teldrazil and in the end they are still fighting to settle the river where Gromash left it.