Blizzard Might Be Floating A Warcraft 3 Reforged Relaunch

From GameSpot, Blizzard is looking to “soft relaunch” WarCraft III: Reforged.

Can you guys clarify what that means exactly?

1. Pretend reforged never happened.
  2. Lure more people with features that won’t be in game.
  3. Prepare an excuse like “hey, we said ‘soft’ relaunch, what did you expect?”/
  4. Ask for money.
  5. Ask for more money, again.
  6. Block the refunds because it is a relaunch, not the original reforged.
  7. Let it rot for the next 3 years.
  8. Claim there will be a series of overwhelming patches to fix everything even in other games.
  9. Set a scammy presale.
  10. Deliver with months of delay.

Reforged style never dies!

2 Likes

Dude! I love when internet articles tell me what I want to hear instead of the truth! That’s great!

5 Likes

Unless Blizzard hires a small team of animators to add some life into the reforged models that lack numerous stand, attack and spell animations (there’s a hell of a lot of them)… I’m not interested.

The classic version of the game has more animation variety in its models. The ReForged version of Rexxar, for example, only has one auto-attack animation, while the classic version has two. If you’re playing with ReForged graphics, you get to play out an entire campaign watching Rexxar hack away at enemies using one repetitive attack animation.

If that’s the case, then the next patch should focus on adding more animations to match the classic version.

Dont blame the article. Many people got the survey. I could have made a post about it. Anyone