Blizzard - just let us play Warcraft Classic! Don't worry - we already paid 20 years ago

Blizzard - just let us play Warcraft Classic! Don’t worry - we already paid 20 years ago.

I just want to play some single-player tower defense - and all I’m getting is ‘‘error handling that request’’…

11 Likes

blizz GIVE US our classic version BACK PLZ !

4 Likes

Please give it back

1 Like

But why would you want to go back to classic when the Reforged version is better in every way?

1 Like

It’s not better though since a lot of us can’t even play and get error.

4 Likes

congratulations to BLizzard, they found a way to rob me of a single player game I bought 20 years ago

6 Likes

Here is few reasons:

9 Likes

Good joke. Classic at least worked man so how is this Reforged that much better? I didnt preorder it and Im not going to pay for it if it doesnt improve the classic experience. I never wanted Reforged but I also never expected this merge of two versions and basically prevention of playing pre-reforged all together. This means for me, that Im unable to play neither version right now and probably for the next couple of days which could be prevented if they simply didnt remove the god damn classic version.

8 Likes

And it’s even worse if english it’s not your national language, and you can’t get help from other players and can take part in discussions :confused: chaos situation :confused:

4 Likes