Beta Deploy Update

You are a kind of a “bla bla bla” Blizzard announced clearly last year that they remaked and that will be the single who will be remaked was the intro Cinematic! People are bothered about cut out of the new ingame cutscenes not Cinematics “bla bla bla”.

1 Like

Did someone summon me?

1 Like

I wonder if this is so they can all promptly leave the office for the day when the fires start.

1 Like

fingers crossed X

but 4PM PST was 21 hours ago
unless you mean tomorrow’s update.

1 Like

you are stupid

2 Likes

Or in 3 hours?

1 Like

I am lazy to convert.

Is there a kind soul who could tell me how much more hours we need to wait ?

Thanks.

3 hours to go til the next update.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Pete for Potus. I want Illuminati puppet Trump out of office

“today” generally is considered until midnight. In most of the world, it’s either Wednesday already, or it’s in 1-3 hours.

1 Like

He did specify that it was PST. So while there are Blizzard does have fans all over the world, it will be 4:00 today in the PST.

1 Like

When will it be available the beta of worcraft 3 reforgered basic (no spoils of war)?

Very cool looking forward to it. Keep up the quality stuff guys!

Thank you Pete. I happy

unlucky you, I got it day after purchase

strange i bought spoils of war a day or two ago and got instant access. i had already bought the original base pre-release

I got it about 4 days later. I have had spoils of war since they first announced reforged.

I didn’t preorder War3 Reforged yet because I expect a Collector Edition release.

I didn’t buy Virtual Ticket because I find it too expensive for what it is.

And still I want a beta access, fan of Warcraft III since 2003, campaign fan, ladder player, and map maker of 18 custom maps (and I didn’t mention I also enjoy Starcraft and Diablo since before 2000), I hope Blizzard will think about my type of player ^^

1 Like