Beta Deploy Update

Howdy Friends,

We’re targeting 4 PM PST for today’s beta update.

Cheers,
Classic

66 Likes

Long have we waited, now we Jebaited

edit: thanks for informing

7 Likes

Nice, are the beta keys also rolling out at the same time for Virtual Ticket owners?

2 Likes

You dropped the ball petey!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for update.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Pete!

Can you confirm that the World Editor will also be part of this update?

8 Likes

Thank you very much Pete! I hope you guys become a bit more transparent, that I see as a big reason this forum has devolved into a toxic mess! Keep us informed!

6 Likes

awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope this beta update means more beta keys rolling out. I bought Spoils of War over a year ago and also the virtual ticket this year and I still don’t have beta access.

4 Likes

Cause you dont deserve it.

2 Likes

where is the patch notes?

1 Like

As far as we know this is only for UD and 3v3, correct? A lot are speculating that this will include the Editor as well.

1 Like

Are there going to be some patch notes? Would be sweet!

Thanks for letting us know.

3 Likes

Oh look, deceiver Pete shows his face.

6 Likes

Take this opportunity to ask a direct question, will you do the redesigned cinematics or will you continue using the old style?

Thanks for the update but if I may leave some constructive criticism maybe try and announce these things a bit more in advance. We have been waiting all day with not a word and I would be lying if I said I wasn’t starting to get a bit pissed prior to this.

1 Like

alright boys, see you tmrw then

3 Likes

Hype! Post-midnight EU time!

I wonder what you are thinking about the fire that is consuming these forums, Pete.

3 Likes

So you guys are deploying the new patch at 7am Malaysian time. Interesting.