Back to support this game now

i knew that you blizzard already abandoned W3 and SC1

right after u refunded the money we paid .

but the truth is, it’s your fault that this games can’t make the money that you expected.

now, if you return to the games that you abandoned , it’s still have alot of chanceses to get money from us.

it has many users and the competitions that pro level players are compete and many fans are love that.

i repeat. back to support this game.

that’s the only way to be back to the Blizzard that it used to be.

Do not abandon this games full potential.

2 Likes

the only people reading this thread are those who cannot let go of the humiliated corpse of wc3 and thats surely no one from blizzard.

8 Likes

We have to open a kind of group of “anonymous scammers”.

And maybe tempoary bann those who won’t play as a team in a team game?

You’d be surprised. Exceedingly criticizing threads are still being deleted and their creators suspended.

1 Like

Speak for yourself.

As they should. Most critics are just fake feedback from fake profiles and bots who don’t even have the game. I hope for the day blizz block all profiles that don’t have an active key of warcraft 3 reforged or warcraft 3 classic from posting at this forum as they did with diablo 2 ressurected forum.

son, the handling of blizzard since the start of the beta (im a day 1 beta tester) has been more than pathetic.

there was the gamebreaking issue of broken asset caching on machines running amd graphics / cpus since the first day of the beta (means, the asset cache got flushed whenever an uncached asset was requested, resulting in insane stuttering due to the game reloading assets into the cache and then flushing it again, constantly).

i reported that issue in the early weeks of the beta, but i couldnt nail it down quite then - i just knew there was something severely broken.

when no one was interested in acknowledging the bug let alone fixing it until early 2020 i decided to double up with a video showing hardware and performance metrics, which can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCIKPjLWU3E

i probably dont have to mention blizzard just pushed the broken reforged beta live on release date with that issue unfixed. and it took blizzard another ~2 weeks to fix that issue post release with tons of people complaining about horrible stuttering, which persisted since day one in the beta (that means from october 2019 to february 2020).

after the game being pushed out in such a desolate state with this issue still persisting after months of “beta test” i got majorly annoyed by the ridiculous behavior of blizzard (not even someone saying “noted, we’re working on it”, just utter silence) and began pushing that issue harder into the spotlight in the forums, fighting for some attention towards it, which blizzard found to be inacceptable and proceeded to ban me for it.

heres proof that this issue was eventually fixed in the post launch patch:

https://liquipedia.net/warcraft/Patch_1.32.1

i’ve been digging through the texture files and doing some texturing work on reforged models just to see what has been made and whats possible and i am again very dissatisfied with what blizzard delivered. the worst offender is the frostwyrm body texture, thats just early Work In Progress state. its basically just a low res bake (lower than document resolution) of whatever red placeholder/base texture that “somehow” (whatever, just ship it) slipped into the release version.

3 Likes

Ok so you’re telling me about stuff that happened even before launch and WAS FIXED? If it was FIXED what is your excuse to continue complaining about it more than a YEAR AFTER it got FIXED?

let alone fixing it until early 2020

another ~2 weeks to fix that issue

And this youtube video may belong to literally ANYONE, it doesn’t identify you at all. Can’t you show an in game video of yourself playing the game for at least until scoreboard so i can know it’s your account there? Can’t you put here an in game screenshot of at least your in game name? I can show you some of mine. Can you do the same??

One of the many screenshots of my game i’ve already posted at this forum:
https://imgur.com/a/7IysnkG

no, i can do better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-jPQsdtGik

this is a video of my frostwyrm texture rework i just uploaded to my youtube account, that also contains the performance video i posted above. youtube might still be processing the video, i recommend watching in 1440p - if its not available, give it some time. also the fist 5 seconds hang for whatever reason.

and to double whammy this, here is a side to side comparison between the original texture and my texture rework:

https://i.imgur.com/gQijIQc.jpg

the changes contain:

• removed color blowout/clipping and red color tint.
  • remade texture in proper color matching to the head in proper resolution, taking in information from the AO and normal map. readded the clearly intended fleshy remains - still work in progress. also made claws black and shiny.
  • reshaped wings body attachment part and gave some room to a spine bone so it doesnt clip through the solid wing while in flying animation, because wing is no more solid. this also reveals more of the glowing crystal in the chest.
  • experimental part-teamcolor added to the horns. red looks kinda whack, but blue tones, especially light blue, look really nice (not seen in video).

this texturing fun is purely sponsored by retera and his model studio, because blizzard didnt release the modding tools they promised.

2 Likes

Guys, Gelinho is trolling you for fun, you can see it from his answers, they made no sense at all and are not based or real facts. Active key for reforged? Fake accounts? Random FIXED stuff?
Don’t take him too seriously^^
So don’t get angry and maybe just try to have fun with him^^

3 Likes

its not about gelinho, its about backing my points up for anyone who reads it. my arguments arent to be easily defeated by throwing some dirt at them.

3 Likes

Yeah who cares about having an active account/key of reforged? Who cares about people just coming here to post nonsense like these of dustwalker who is still complaining about stuff that was fixed more than a year ago? Fake profiles don’t exist nowadays isn’t? Where are you? Freezed in time in like 15 years ago? Fixed things don’t fit your anti blizz narrative, isn’t? All i asked from this guy is that he shows a simple proof he has an active reforged account to at least have a reason to try to understand why he complains about reforged cause i won’t debate about reforged with people who doesn’t even have it.

Maybe he refunded so he doesn’t have it.
I refunded too because it wasn’t working and the support didn’t give me any explanation about the silly error that I had to buy reforged. It seems like reforged had the worst Blizzard support too.
What should he do? Buy it again, send you the key and then refund again?^^

1 Like

I’ll accept your “proof” just because this video was released today but it still doesn’t have any identification of your account. It could still belong to anyone but whatever, let’s assume for now you have an account of reforged. Still your argument has no point, if the issue was fixed, it’s fixed, problem solved. Why stay mad about something that was FIXED more than A YEAR AGO?

You tell me. What makes you come here so often to talk about a game you refunded? Didn’t find anyting else better to play?

Active key for reforged?

Asked the guy that doesn’t have an active account anymore. Yeah who cares about people that doesn’t have the game and still come here to throw negativity on it. None of that happens isn’t?

ZOG ZOG Geni… I mean Gelinho^^
Maybe the problems of this so called game affect also the ones that didn’t buy reforged?^^
Anyway, nice try, I must admit that sometimes you are very sneaky^^
Not everyone is a sneaky reforged only buyer who came to this game 20 years after its original release^^
Sneaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaky guy^^
Now what do yu want? A picture of me with my Collector edition of 20 years ago?^^
Or just try to get my name on the old battlenet if it still works^^

http ://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/war3-Ladders.aspx?Gateway=Northrend

2 Likes

No, you are not sponsored by Retera. Retera was a user who was recently suspended from this forum for trolling.

Often some open source software, although free, includes a clause that says you are not permitted to claim to be endorsed by the software or its author.

You should watch out not to violate your Retera license. You never know what might happen. You might get banned, so that you cannot use the Retera.