Ascent to the upper kingdom bug

I played the mission on hard mode and wasn’t able to finish it because the last door did not open after killing every mob in the room where the orb of darkness is located. I didn’t find any lever and after seeing an old video it appears it should open on its own. Also I didn’t kill every single mob, I skipped a few at the rasing/lowering platforms area but I don’t suspect this was a requirement since it doesn’t say you should. Its probably related to a trigger for that door, hopefully I haven’t missed something essential.

Great work dev team! Campaigns were amazing and I really appreciated the reworked levels, so far this is the only bug I have encountered.

5 Likes

same issue here, i have restarted several times and nothing

1 Like

Same thing. I killed every single Faceless and door did not opened.

Hi, I had the same issue on Hard, but I just do the mission from the beginning, and second time it worked. Don’t know what caused issue on first try.

Doesnt work for me Horuss. I restarted 3 times. Still not opening.

Same here. We need a fix ASAP.

1 Like

same problem here, please fix this!

Same but in Normal

Same here. I am also playing on hard. Tried restarting mission but door did not open also that second time. Solution?

Same 01/03/2020 :frowning: :expressionless:

i have this bug too. Why blizz ignore this forum and trouble?

There seem to be several bugs that happen to players playing on Hard. I hope blizzard will fix it soon as i have been forced to take a break from the campaign.

Pathetic. This game is out since months and this bug is still in the game.

Years ago Blizzard wouldn’t release a game with this obvious bugs. Seems nobody tested it.

Edit: Great a new patch and no bugfix on this s*it. Sure, it’s only impossible to finish the game on hard, but that’s not an issue.

It’s still a bug. 3/20/2020. I’m playing on Normal. It’s messed up 3 times now. Literally can’t finish the game. Come on Blizzard, be the company you’re supposed to be and used to be.

1 Like

Same issue. Please address

I had this issue. I tried not using the Reincarnation item and I didn’t get the error. Not sure if that was the cause or if I just got lucky and it was a coincidence.

Unfortunately, I’m also experiencing the same problem. I hope Blizz addresses this problem soon. I can’t finish the campaign because of this glitch. It’s so annoying tbh

EDIT:
I restarted the mission. I killed literally every killable mob in the map, and voila, the door magically opened after finishing off the last NPC.

Hey, same issue on normal, and not using the Reincarnation item in the last room worked for me, hope this can help some of you

Well for me nothing changed! The door still is locked and so I can’t finish this garbage on hard difficult. I wish it wouldn’t be to late for refund!

I played 3 times (hard mode), 2 of 3 times the door didn´t open. ¿What was the issue? The bug in the system is when you use the reencarnation item the system don´t open the door (I don´t know if all the chapter or just don´t use it in the final combat because I didn´t use it in the chapter just to be sure).

¡Hope it´s usefull!