AMD GPU Catastrophic Performance ! Pls Fix It!

Greetings Blizzard !!! I write this topic,because I havent seen one being posted about this issue !!! ITS A SERIOUS ISSUE,because many ppl I’ve talked with has it as well !!! The AMD GPUs perform terrible at the game with a serious FPS drops,micro freezes and stuttering which makes the game really unplayable !!! I have seen people post about it in the beta,but not so much now so I am opening an official topic.The card I am having this issue on is The RX 560X with 16 gb of ram and Ryzen 5.With those specs I am able to play most of the demanding games,but it seems yours isnt the case.A lot of other people are also complaining to have problems on AMD systems so pls fix this !!!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/very-poor-gpu-utilization-w-amd/9775/83

2 Likes

same here, raedon 5700 and it runs like a toaster. I don’t expect blizzard to fix though

Thanks,but it seems A LOT of ppl have this problem and noone has found a fix…IF they dont,I refund !!!

i have rx 460, with low settings i get same performance as high settings. its a strange thing

I got a freeze followed by a black screen because the graphical driver stopped working and then recovered. This happens every 15 seconds of the game-play.

I did everything they told me to do i ntechnical forums but it didn’t solve my problem.

I am using most updated Windows 10 and most updated AMD Radeon Drivers which supports W3 reforged (I read this in their Release Notes)

Can this be fixed as incompatibility with newer hardware in later fixes or the card can be broken? No problems while playing other new games

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-core
AMD Radeon RX 590 8GB

Thank you so much for any info.

Lol guys.
I run the game at Max settings on my Radeon HD 7700 with 1GB VRam (GDDR5), and a Ryzen 7 2700. So like it or not, your problem is drivers.

My 2080 Ti doesn’t agree, NVidia perfs are sh#t as well :slight_smile: I keep getting hitches everytime I build a structure…