AMD CPU has been discriminated against by developers

AMD CPU has been discriminated against by developers from Blizzard WarNet, with FPS in the 1.36 version of the game being much lower than in the 1.35 version
【FPS】AMD CPU users should not be discriminated against, - Technical Support - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums (blizzard.com)

I am sick now, please search and continue discussion on similar opened thread.

No is not ! If AMD makes lately a bunch of s… (see also other game titles) than why Blizzard develpers are guilty?

Is like : I demand from Blizzard Dev that I want to run my War3 on my qualcomm snapdragon. … and maybe game will start but is not playable … so in conclusion buy Intel bext time and that’s it.

Which AMD CPUs?

2 Likes

Definitely not all of them.

I have a socket AM5 Ryzen 9 7900X 12-core 24 thread and I’m not seeing it here.

Regardless, this is a ridiculous thread. Even if this issue affected all AMD hardware, it’s not intentional and to suggest that it is essentially gaslighting.

1 Like

I think you’re confusing the public unless you present a comparison video of your 1.35 version of 7900X fps and 1.36 version of 7900X fps now

You are not the public. Sorry if you’re confused, but there is no evidence anyone is “confused” other than possibly you. I’m stating a simple truth that my hardware configuration is not affected by this issue. I have no doubt that the issue exists, but it is not all AMD hardware, nor is it just AMD hardware. And newer Ryzen chips are on a different socket with a different pin configuration form other Ryzen chips so it is entirely reasonable that these chips are not affected.

I only experienced any FPS issues on 1.36 at its initial release. Compared it with 1.36 PTR version that was available just before and after its release and FPS was normal there. After the hotfix which stated it addressed an FPS issue, my FPS returned to 1.36 PTR prepatch levels. I had no FPS related issues in 1.35 or any prior patch.

It’s all a moot point anyway, as Blizzard is investigating the issue and it’s only a matter of time before they find it.

2 Likes

Although throughout the use of desktop AMD CPUs, I had noticed the problems I had with it is Ryzen 7 2700X (although it may be used and have bent pins be the cause) once in a while in some games. But when I had went to Ryzen 7 3700X, I no longer have issues.

1 Like

You are a scammer, you did not prove this through video, you just said that your computer is in version 1.35 and version 1.36, with the same fps. It’s like a murderer saying he didn’t kill anyone.

But I’m different. I presented video evidence. And you didn’t, you were just using your mouth to argue

1 Like

Pretty sure we’re using keyboards here, mate.

2 Likes

lol I 'm a “scammer?” How have you been scammed? I’m not selling you anything. give me a break. Every PC is different, different people have different issues, and that was the whole point all along. I don’t have to prove anything to you. And I’m particularly not interested when you take this conversation in such a ridiculous direction.

I don’t care about you or your evidence, as I don’t doubt that you have a problem (or anyone else). I don’t see the evidence that this AMD only, and I know from my own experience, whether you want to believe it or not, that it isn’t ALL AMD chips, because I have no new issue. As I said, the issue I do have began with the release of the latest main patch, and disappeared with the release of the hotfix. Those two versions and the versions on the PTR at the corresponding times are the only times where I checked, because I didn’t have any issues before that- why would I even think record videos to test framerates when I -don’t- have a problem?

Your argument is ridiculous- what motivation would I have to “scam” anyone about a videogame technical problem? Moreover, one that I know and acknowledge exists? What do I gain from pretending to NOT be affected by it?

1 Like

It is quite clear that you’re upset, but you’re clearly spent too much time on the internet and on the forums. You should’ve known the difference between scamming and disagreements. I used to be angry at him, but I have realize “Am I fair to him?” which it turns out my pride had blinded me from seeing there was something wrong on my end. But I had actually turned around after an “optional driver update” had fixed part of the issues on my gaming laptop. Although it is broken now since it isn’t completely fixed.

Right now, it is best to go offline and relax instead of keep your emotions pent up and lash out to other people. It’s not his fault that you had improperly called him a scammer. Just falsely accusing people of “scamming” will make actual scammer get away with illegitimate practices.

1 Like

Just please stop…

You’re making it worse on yourself…

And if you’re continuing to post like that, you will be flagged to be ignored.

2 Likes

You’re acting in a manner that makes even the video evidence of yours be ignored because you’re just being an ass. Even if you were right (You’re not) you don’t make people want to take your side. Furthermore he has provided proof of having hardware, so you’re even more wrong in your accusations.

2 Likes

You are wrong, your mistake is very thorough. Only videos that log in to the game with your own account can prove that you have computer hardware. Remember, only videos (comparing the 1.35 and 1.36 versions of fps) can prove everything.

And now you try to gatekeep having proof. Even more reason to distrust you and your motives.

1 Like

You don’t need to play a game to know what your computer hardware is…? just… this is insanity.
Imgur

And I already told you, I can’t produce videos that don’t exist. I did not record videos of me not having a framerate problem, because I didn’t have a framerate problem (and that’s teh fun thing about these kinds of issues, is until they happen you have no reason to track them). You haven’t explained to me what my motive is for lying about NOT having a problem? Like what, do I have some evil master plan to make other gamers suffer through less than optimal framerates by convincing Blizzard there is no problem to fix??? Like I really just don’t get what in the universe your problem is. Your demands are ridiculous, your bad attitude is ridiculous, and quite frankly insulting. And the funny part is even other people here who might otherwise be critical of me can see that you’re being ridiculous.

Calling someone a “scammer” implies that you think someone else lost something and that the “scammer” took something from them. What has anyone lost here?

2 Likes

need patch stupid version

Grade A top quality post right here. Really thoughtful and insightful

2 Likes