Allow kick/ban commands in-game

It’s so annoying when you have a griefer in your game and you can’t kick him, you need to remake the game and then that person often logs on another account with different nickname and destroys the game again.

Happens a lot of times, kick/ban commands should be available to host in-game, not just in lobby. Or just at least give us a votekick. Examples of trolls are countless, last time I played Blood Tournament and 1 dude kept joining and spamming bandit (trash mass army) units so they bugged outside the map…

3 Likes

How are you guys playing in the w3 reforged already? Or you are playing in the old warcraft 3, right?
(sry but I don’t understand something)

I’m talking about the classic warcraft 3, recent patches changed the multiplayer and the entire hosting, no more hostbots, now everyone can host custom games. Reforged will be just a resking over it, same multiplayer, just different look.

1 Like

Seriously, how is kicking not allowed ingame? What if a player is afk, thus screwing a team over in a custom game?

2 Likes

After so many years how come they didnt add host kick/ban… please make warcraft 3 reforge dota better, toxic flamer and leavers all the time always plays 4-5 cant belive you have to download programns to do it and that doest work for windows 10!

is there a reforged dota? oO
(after 3 years…)

This is how kick-ban systems work in real life.

“Omg, he’s making necros and wagons…”

“NecromancerLove has been removed from the game.”

You can apply the above to any game that has a kick system.

1 Like