Aggressive patching? LMAO

Not even a dry leaf is moving, Aggressive!!! where is the aggression? I don’t even see passiveness in patching. The amazing Reforged team continues its dead silence.
This game is pretty much done, don’t think it’s gonna improve in any form for the considerable future.

41 Likes

Well they dont have manpower to do it… They aggressively fired their staff so they are searching for new ones… sad.

16 Likes

How do you know they fired their staff? You mean the classic team?

As far as I know, most of “their” staff was an independent malaysian contractor…

5 Likes

The Malaysian studio worked only on art, that’s what they do.

7 Likes

Probably a patch coming today. Previous patch was on Thursday.

1 Like

my bet is: it will take them 1,5->2 years before this is somewhat playable (meaning stable servers, iron out all the new bugs, modern standarts of menu and interface options, etc.)

or the other scenario: they abandon this allready and its on minimum life support, meaning it will never has the old features and will never be fully fixed
maybe they go down this road by releasing ladder…and than thats it, all the other stuff will be untouched forever.

2 Likes

Those guys made the art and models. Actual maintenance needs to be done by Blizz and since there isn’t anyone at the studio left except interns, they can’t do anything.

Also, the PTR bnet server is down, well done Blizz, I always knew you could mess it up even more.

1 Like

wait…they took down TFT ptr now?

1 Like

Ofc, they had to fire people cuz Kotick wants to earn more. Talented and professional devs need high salaries, and high salaries means less cash to headquarters, so lets fire them, leave few mediocre devs who dont want much cash and voila. Lets milk Blizzard and Warcraft 3 fans by false adverising and making crap remaster, money is money. They paid? Fine.

Activision Blizzard policy in a nutshell. That’s why i have no hope for Diablo 4 to be any good.

8 Likes

Yep. I just checked it again, still down. So I’m guessing it’s gone for good. Grab your PTR and 1.27 clients of the game while you still can.

Ignoring several features that were just straight up removed from original wc3, Art is pretty much the only real tangible thing that changed from original wc3 to reforged so he’s pretty spot on with his jab at Blizzards lack of actual contribution.

1 Like

lol @ all the whiners crying about PTR being down. Were you having fun playing the exact game as reforged with legacy graphics. Oh sorry, forgot about the slight menu change. That matters so much. Lol…

They will abandon the game. The release was a fiasco after the refunds.

7 Likes

Half a year ago they abandoned the game.

1 Like

so they outsourced the art and inhoused the removal of features?

4 Likes

They shot themselves in the foot by outsourcing 100% of the game LOL

Yes. Exactly that.

So anyone blaming Malaysian outsources for anything other than the art is misplaced. They literally only created the models. They didn’t even work on the lighting or shaders or the rendering engine, that’s all Blizzard internal.

6 Likes

Friday patch will be like:
“We fixed sound problems with Uther in Mission 4 Roc, saying the 2nd sentence”
“We fixed several issues with weird looking gras”
“We fixed an issue where players crashed due to an unknown error”
“We are passioned with this game will keep up the good work in our team to keep up patching aggressively”
“Again we are sorry some of you folks did not get the experience they wanted to have”

“And to give you some roadmap - our brilliant new mmr rating system with brandnew leagues will be out latest 31st december 2020”

14 Likes

I’ll incinerate them!

This will be a meme for all the 2020. They really screw this up with that sentence

1 Like