Achievement Portrait not Being given

After completing the Rexxar TFT Orc campaign on hard I did not receive credit for it thus not receiving the portraits and the final portrait for completing the entire game on Hard.

Did you load from a save? There’s a bug with loading a saved game, if you try to continue a campaign by loading, you won’t get progress on cheevos. You can always use allyourbasearebelongtous to skip it and get credit. Also a pro-tip: The campaign achievements and collections are stored locally. If you end up getting a new drive or computer, be sure to copy your Warcraft 3 stuff.

By the way, the bug has been there since launch and the entire team got fired, don’t expect it to get fixed.

Hello,

I have a similar problem. I have written to the support of Blizzard but unfortunately did not get a helpful answer except that I was forwarded here:

I have completed the LVL “The Key of the Three Moons” and “The Fall of Silvermoon” in WC3 in the Undead campaign on the difficulty level Hard and also got the next lvl unlocked, but under the portraits(collection) the two lvl are not displayed as completed. In addition, the successful completion is also not displayed correctly in the campaign menu.

Maybe you can help me further. Thanks in advance.

@Truhan I don’t quite understand this passage of yours: “You can always use allyourbasearebelongtous to skip it and get credit.”

Best regards
Markus

Hey Nirtamus,

That’s referring to the built in cheat codes. Allyourbasearebelongtous allows players to instantly win which ever mission they are currently in. Just type the code into the chat while in a mission that didn’t properly register as completed.

1 Like