About game patches

In fact, this game has already made many version patches, which is a very pleasant thing. Players have different opinions on different versions. In fact, the core of the game has always had an obvious purpose. The human race was originally designed as the race, so for an RTS game, using the human race is the easiest to understand and get started with. Therefore, the functions of the human race and its troops are also very comprehensive. We will not consider whether the human race is really powerful for the time being, but at least for the Warcraft environment, each of its troops is useful. Compared to the human race, the other three races have obvious racial characteristics, gorgeous magic effects, and exciting units. However, the number of units and troops they have is not as comprehensive as the human race, and their disadvantages Both the advantages and disadvantages are too obvious. If we simply look at it from a gaming perspective, we only play a race out of personal interests, This is a happy thing, but because Warcraft is a competitive game that brings about struggle, it has also sparked heated debates among players of different races. In fact, most of us are non professional players, and we only need to enjoy the game without causing unnecessary disputes. Although I personally have my own opinion (I have been playing this game for 20 years), we need to learn to accept different perspectives (as I mentioned above about the human race), so each patch may be a bold attempt, perhaps absurd, but it is like a dying tree that can still grow new shoots, which players can be excited to see. So, I hope that players can have friendly discussions and let go of prejudices, I also hope that Blizzard staff can obtain useful information from player discussions for the development of the game itself and continue to improve this game. I believe that this game will continue in its unique way

Line breaks really help a lot.

1 Like

Thank you, Captain Jack, for your advice