A Warcraft III Reforged Graphics Discussion

You really need to learn some basics amigo :smiley: And to defend the game as it is now you are either brainwashed or either you have no clue about anything or both?

Graphics and UI will be better at release version,some new cutscenes will be still in the game (So it will be pretty much like Starcraft II where half is CGI Cinematics,Half - Fully Animated Cutscenes,And the rest - In game cutscenes,which is pretty awesome)
Collection feature is amazing
Voices are great
Models are perfect
Locations are from WoW

1 Like

And where is all that info or hopes coming from? I don’t see any info related to what you say…

`

Was told by Back2Warcraft team when they were playing the Culling Demo,and told us that Blizzard have two build,the second was used in the demo,and the first one doesn’t have terrain and trees (Which is,based on a description,the build we have)

That feature we already have in Starcraft - A place when we can choose our profile icon,unit skins (Like switching female/male DK or Pre-order ones) UI’s (Classic or Reforged or Other) and maybe even E-Sport Commentary (For Example,Grabby)

Voices are great and emotional in english,also some countries (Because of wrong translation) will be an Absolutely new cast of actors,thanks to localization company

Models are great and canon from the WoW player perspective,Grom looks Exactly like in WoD,Thrall has his canon Doomhammer Armor from the oficial arts,Gul’dan has horns grown out of his spine
All models are epic and highly detailed

They did said (Reforged 2019 panel) that Locations will be Re-Imagined to look closely to WoW like Stratholme did last year,they change many locations such as Silvermoon,Stratholme,Dalaran etc…

1 Like

This is a complete disaster or they are fooling us! Why to give us the first build when they have a second one, a better one? This has no sense what you have wrote so my assumption is that you have no clue of what is going on, same as we don’t. The point of beta is to test before release and see what people are saying…

1 Like

Why do you even need a second build in Beta that can’t even run the first one properly? Why do you need ultra graphics if it may cost a lot of bugs and lags? Why you’re focusing your feedback on graphics instead of constructive feedback for game itself?

1 Like

The main point of a feedback - Tell your excpectations from the game,give some advices how to improve the gameplay,report about all of the lags/errors/crashes you will find,tell if you want to some characters designs to be changed or etc.

1 Like

How do you know it has many bugs? What constructive feedbacks? Those that are ignored? Sure, lets open another thread and see how it is ignored…

Even the version we have now is poorly optimized and can’t run peoperly on weak PC’s,It’s obvious that they need to use lower build to find if there’s the same bugs in the second one,and remove them before the release

1 Like

Well there is no logic at all buddy…optimizing the first build means that second build will be for no use at all…that is a double work and makes no sense as I have said…I beleive you are trying to justify their poor version of the game and possibly a very long postpone of the game…

“And where is all that info or hopes coming from? I don’t see any info related to what you say…”

You moron… have you EVER played a Blizzard game? WoW? Diablo? Do you know them to be anything other than extremely polished looking products?

Why do you guys talk as if Blizzard is some shabby 3rd world startup studio? They prioritize how the game looks and attention to detail more than any game studio in the world.

You guys need to seriously stop your annoying trolling. You’re talking out of your asses every day. Go look at WoW… you can say what you want about the gameplay, but the game always looks A++

You guys are like insufferable children just POKE POKE POKING their parents until they just turn around and smack you in the face. Grow up guys…

4 Likes

Where scientists creating a new vaccination,they are using it at weaker viruses first,to “teach” it how to cure the stronger ones

1 Like

With all that rage and insults I would say you need to grow up, really…

Yeah, and that is Blizzard…curing their games as they always did (if you believe so) ^^

See what I mean dude? You guys don’t have rational arguments. You didn’t address a single thing I said. You just persist as annoying flies to argue with people.

Go on and pretend like what I just said isn’t true. You know this company isn’t going to release the game if it doesn’t look it’s best, but you whine and complain every day as if that’s the case. You’re trolls and you should be banned from this board for taking up space…

2 Likes

What Riptor saying is true - all Blizzard games are always increadibly done and look like a visual masterpiece
Even each freaking pose in Overwatch represends the character you’re looking at,even the way he’s moving his weapon while walking and shooting
Each Blizzard game always look awesome

They’re annoying little sh1ts dude… and they get off on the reactions. I’ve been looking at their post histories and all they do is post “LOL YOU GRAPHICS BAD” and “THIS GAME SO DISASTER”. I’m amazed a moderator hasn’t banned them yet.

2 Likes

I don’t even need to argument what people say when they are raging and telling people they are kids and so on…why would I even do that?

I don’t need to pretend…facts are there amigo :wink: Firing so many people and “don’t you guys have phones?” questions are the state of this company :slight_smile: Believe it or not it is the reallity here :slight_smile:

SInce you are accusing me I want to argue …do you se me raging and attacking you? It is you who is attacke me/us with those silly words that are very very constructive and yet, you even want to ban us? Is it just me or sarcasm/irony is a thing you like to do? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again a raging post with strong words and yet again you are asking moderators to ban us? Bravo, really bravo! :wink:

1 Like

Instead of focus on gameplay feedback and truly help the game,they are acting like “Blah-Blah,Graphics are bad,game is a disaster,we’ve been scammed” like if it will make game better…Well,It wouldn’t…It’s only making things worse for them

1 Like

People are adding a comparison and still you two think that it is a nonsense we/they are talking about?