A Warcraft III Reforged Graphics Discussion

Hm…is it just me or latest beta patch release notes are gone? SOmething is happening? :slight_smile:

Hm? Where exactly? Didn’t get the point…

Weren’t there release notes under the tab "General Discussion? :slight_smile:

WOW! It can’t be just a coincidence - It’s almost time for Battle. Net Update…What if the Release is even closer than we thought - and Beta is closing?

I am pretty sure new release notes are on the way :slight_smile: SInce they had to delete old release notes to release the new one :slight_smile:

God,when I pre-purchased the game a year ago - I thought that it would be easy to wait for something you’re already owned…I’ve never was so wrong in my entire life - waiting for Reforged Release is Psychological torture X)

The hype is on! :slight_smile:

Meanwhile I am going to play some more matches vs AI :slight_smile:

Well,I was hyped about the update…And now I’m glad - It’s really good patch!

1 Like

Agree! :slight_smile: The next patch is going to be awesome :slight_smile:

For a moment - I thought that campaing profile pictures are skins as well,and you’ll be able to have a Rexxar Beastmaster or Sylvanas as Dark Ranger in Melee,but nope,it’s just a profile pictures

Me too :slight_smile:
Btw…where are the patch notes again? o.O

I saw that they’re gonna update Battle. Net again,at 5th of December…At the same time! Is this already a new Patch?!?

Someone is playing with us! :stuck_out_tongue:

It will be fun if this is Custom games arrived already X)
By the way - In Russia there’s a lot of Billboard advertisment to WC:R,which means the release is trully coming this month!
zhttps://yt3.ggpht.com/IU460L7_rO2eTNX_H4hX6ob0oo4cosfMXlljVjCdQhnLd6zofID4528Z9ixStl-P-CiMQ6kaxFy0Yi0=w1014-h1014-p-nd-df

1 Like

Wow :open_mouth: Long live the Russia and it’s people! :slight_smile:

LOL,thanks,even if I’m actually a Russian-Speaking Asian who’s never actually lived in Russia X)

EDIT: lol…It’s pretty hularious If you think about it - A Russian English spealing Asian X)

That is complicated situation now…I know few words but that’s it :slight_smile:

Ska blyt,Borsh,Vodka,Babushka,Spasiba and etc? :rofl: - That’s the most famous ones

You got me there bro! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wow! - I checked the World Editor to find if there is something new…Was there always a King Terenas Statue?