A moment of silence for the devs who have to weather the storm

I hate them

Is there a chance to get an official statement about repair W3 and Reforged from BLIZZARD?

1 Like

There’s an old saying, : “What you sow, you reap.”

Good thread. My total support to the Classic Team and all the developers/artists around this game.

Just one thing to all devs: you might have joined Blizzard because of its games and culture. Do you really think this is still true? It’s time to reconsider. Don’t be afraid.

the dev team for reforged as well as classic games team are absolutely incompetent. they’ve shown that time and time again in the last 2 years. nice soyboy whiteknight post but it makes no sense…

I’m pretty sure that the actual development team is pretty much innocent in this whole debacle.

You need to stop putting Blizzard developers on a pedestal just because blizzard is a company that made a few games you grew up with. If the project is such a dumpster fire and they were getting no support from the rest of the company they should of just walked away like the head art guy did.

He is the only one I have any respect for in this whole mess.

1 Like

People need to be sued or someone has to go to jail for this. This is the end of the world as we know it. They say it comes in 3’s.
-Aus bushfires
-Corona virus
-Warcraft 3 reforged

Why silence for the lazy Devs? They wrote they would patch this game aggressively but after that the game got only a few updates.

Well, I’m sure it looks this way and also I know that peoples don’t understand that, not because they are stupid, ignorant or so but just simply because you have to work in IT corpo to understand it.
Blizzard is nothing more the corporation where peoples are just numbers.
Constant push, more on the head, cuts etc.
All is because of managers and peoples in suits.

Trust me, dev team did know exactly what to do to make it right but you know, you cannot smash rock with bare hands.

The classic games team has broken TFT long ago, when they started all of their patches. if they dont speak up while being unable to do their job then they are to blame. simple as that. have you ever seen a single complaint or concern from anyone at blizzard? ‘im just a worker i dont want to get fired’ are not good enough excuses for this utter cashgrab abomination of a game.

The developers were outsourced malaysain devs, are you playing dumb or are you actually stupid.

Story of my life.

These were the same devs that worked on Starcraft Remastered which was good?

Lemon Sky Studio released agresive patches on their end. Blizzard congregated them into a big release patch that broke everything because it wasn’t tested.

LMFAO
they deserve all the hate they get and more.

I clarify I blame the company for something, not the developers.

From one Dev to the team. I feel your pain, late nights, family stressed to the point where they can barely tolerate you, an opinion on what’s needed that no one will listen to all the while you’re pouring your heart and soul into a product you know isn’t going to fly. Stay strong guys. Keep your heads up and walk your dog or whatever you do to clear your mind up!

How to destroy a franchise over 18 years old. Ask Activion-Blizzard how to do it.